Save your employees up to 40% off the cost of getting to work and earn your company a big tax break in return.
With costs on the rise, commuter programs that can help employees shave a third or more off the cost of getting to and from work are becoming an essential benefit for companies of all sizes.
By taking advantage of tax law, commuter benefits give employees an easy way to purchase transit passes and parking at a big discount while providing your company with potentially significant payroll tax savings.
WageWorks’ Commuter Express (CX) just makes it easier to use (and a real option for every employer) with easy implementation, simple administration and a wide range of parking and transit options for employees to choose from.
The Benefits of Commuter Express
- Same-day Implementation – We can set up your plan in one day and manage the initial enrollment.
- Easy Administration – Automated funding and tools that give employees the ability to manage the benefit themselves make Commuter Express the ultimate low-maintenance benefit.
- Less Hassle – Home delivery of transit passes and other fare media eliminates the need to buy, store and distribute fare inventory and/or vouchers.
- Unlimited Plan Access – WageWorks’ administrative site gives you secure, 24-7 access to your plan and comprehensive reporting.
- Peace of Mind – WageWorks’ programs are developed and run by policy experts, which guarantees 100% compliance with all applicable regulation. (We even helped write the legislation that brought commuter benefits into existence.)
- No Risk – With Commuter Express you can cancel at any time without penalty.
- Tax Savings – By shifting a portion of the employee’s compensation from his or her pay to a pre-tax benefit, Commuter Express includes a built-in payroll tax break, up to 7.65% back for every dollar your employees contribute to the program.
Ready to Get Started?
- Choice of virtually unlimited transit and parking options – debit cards, paper passes, vouchers, and smartcards.
- Convenience of home delivery, reloads of monthly fare media, and direct payments to parking providers.
- Savings. On average, the typical participant saves roughly $500 a year. In high-cost areas, commuters can save as much as $2,300 on transit and parking expenses.
- Flexibility to change, cancel or suspend their order each month.
- Satisfaction that comes from unparalleled customer service support.
Complete the registration to the right to download the Commuter Express Starter Kit and/or to learn more about commuter benefits and the Commuter Express program.
Please contact by phone at 1-877-887-1080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register here to get started and/or learn more.
Please provide us with the following information: